Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2016 Ram Truck 2500 2WD Crew Cab 169" Tradesman
CTY: N/A HWY: N/A CMB: N/A
Engine/Fuel: 8 Cylinder Engine /5.7 L/345 6.4 L/392 6.7 L/408 Bi-Fuel - Gas/Cng V-8Intercooled Turbo Diesel I-6Regular Unleaded V-8Premium Unleaded V-8
Transmission: Automatic w/OD
Door/Body Style: /Crew Cab,2WD Standard Pickup Trucks
Drive Type: Rear Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $35,750
- Invoice Price: $33,652
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): 36,000
- Powertrain (Month): 60
- Powertrain (Mileage): 60,000
- Rust (Month):
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Type of Engine: 8 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement (CC): 5.7 L/345
- Displacement (CC): 6.4 L/392
- Displacement (CC): 6.7 L/408
- Fuel System: Sequential MPI
- Fuel System: Diesel Direct Injection
- Horsepower @ RPM: 370 @ 2800
- Horsepower @ RPM: 410 @ 5600
- Horsepower @ RPM: 350 @ 2800
- Horsepower @ RPM: 383 @ 5600
- Torque @ RPM: 800 @ 1600
- Torque @ RPM: 400 @ 4000
- Torque @ RPM: 429 @ 4000
- Torque @ RPM: 660 @ 1500
- Battery Output: 730
- Fuel Type: Bi-Fuel - Gas/Cng V-8
- Fuel Type: Intercooled Turbo Diesel I-6
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded V-8
- Fuel Type: Premium Unleaded V-8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Width (in): 79.4
- Overall Height (in): 76
- Wheelbase (in): 169
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 6
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 6
- Headroom front (in): 41
- Headroom rear (in): 39.9
- Hip room front (in): 63.2
- Hip room rear (in): 63.2
- Leg room front (in): 41
- Leg room rear (in): 40.3
- Shoulder room front (in): 66
- Shoulder room rear (in): 65.7
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Black Door Handles
- Black Exterior Mirrors
- Black Front Bumper
- Black Grille
- Black Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Center Hub
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element
- Firestone Brand Tires
- Fixed Rear Window
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Hemi Badge
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Next Generation Engine Controller
- Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tires: LT245/70R17E BSW AS
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 17" x 7.5" Steel Styled
- 6 Speakers
- AM/FM Stereo
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Fixed Antenna
- Media Hub (USB, AUX)
- MP3 Player
- Radio: 3.0
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Radio Data System
- Conventional Spare Tire
- Steel Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Heated Mirrors
- Power Mirror(s)
- Power Windows
- Privacy Glass
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Brake Assist
- Child Safety Locks
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Driver Air Bag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Side Impact Beams
- Stability Control
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Traction Control
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Ram Truck Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Ram Truck Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the Ram Truck Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Ram Truck for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a Ram Truck Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Ram Truck Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.