Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2012 Infiniti M 35h
CTY: 27 HWY: 32 CMB: 29
Engine/Fuel: 6 Cyl Hyb
Door/Body Style: 4 Door/Luxury Sedan,SDN
Drive Type: RWD
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $53,700
- Invoice Price: $49,706
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 48
- Basic (Mileage): 60000
- Powertrain (Month): 72
- Powertrain (Mileage): 70000
- Rust (Month): 84
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 3.5-Liter, V6, 24-Valve, DOHC, SEFI Engine; Front/Longitudinal Mounted With Horsepower Of 302@6800, Torque Of 258@5000, Alloy Block and Alloy Cylinder Heads
- Roadside Assistance Warranty for 48-Months, Unlimited Miles,
- ULEV II Emissions
- Type of Engine: 3.5L V6
- Displacement (CC): 3498
- Fuel System: SEFI
- Turbo: N
- Compression ratio: 10.6
- Cylinders: 6
- Bore X Stroke: 3.76x3.20
- Elec Horse Power BHP: 67
- Elec Torque Ft LBs: 199
- Battery Output: 346
- Fuel Type: Hyb
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Track Front: 62.0
- Track Rear: 61.8
- Ground Clearance (in): 6.0
- Overall Length (in): 194.7
- Overall Width (in): 72.6
- Overall Height (in): 59.1
- Wheelbase (in): 114.2
- Curb weight (lbs): 4129
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 5
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 5
- Headroom front (in): 39.1
- Headroom rear (in): 37.7
- Hip room front (in): 54.3
- Hip room rear (in): 53.5
- Leg room front (in): 44.0
- Leg room rear (in): 36.2
- Shoulder room front (in): 58.4
- Shoulder room rear (in): 56.7
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Exterior Features
- Bodyside/Cab Step or Running Board: Not listed
- Bumper Step Up: N/A
- Front Air Dam: N/A
- Metallic Paint: N/A
- Power Sliding Side Van Door: N/A
- Power Trunk Lid: Not listed
- Rear Spoiler: Option
- Skid Plate or Underbody Protection: N/A
- Splash or Mud Guards: Option
- Wind Deflector or Buffer for Convertibles: N/A
- Automatic Headlights With Automatic On/Off and Time Delay
- Chrome Grille, Body Side Moldings, Cladding and Chrome Exterior Door Handles
- Front and Rear Body Color Bumpers
- Front Foglights
- High Intensity Discharge Headlights
- Perimeter Lighting Activated Via Remote
- Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Air Filter
- Rear HVAC Ducts
- Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
- AM/FM Radio Seek, Scan, Speed Sensitive Volume and 6 Speakers Total; CD Player; MP3 Player; XM Satellite Radio
- Diversity In-Glass Radio Antenna
- Memory Device Reader
- 2-Memory Adjustments For Driver Side Include Automatic/Delayed Locking, Automatic Headlights, Exterior Mirrors, Radio, Steering Wheel and Seat
- Analog Clock
- Cruise Control
- Exterior Temperature Gauge
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls For Audio and Cruise Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Trip Computer With Trip Odometer
- Voice Activated Controls For Bluetooth(R) Wireless Enabled Devices
- Warning Lights Include Door Ajar, Electrical System, Headlights-On, Key-In-Ignition, Low Fuel, Low Washer Fluid and Oil Pressure
- Front Power Glass Tilt and Slide Sunroof
- Alloy Wheels Front 18-in. X 8-in. and Rear 18-in. X 8-in.
- Compact Spare Tire
- Front and Rear P245/50VR18 BSW Performance As Tires
- Inflatable Spare Tire Kit
- Interior Spare Tire Mounted Under Cargo Floor
- Exterior Auto Day/Night/Electrochromic Mirrir
- Glass Rear Window on Convertible
- Heated Exterior Mirror
- Heated Washer System
- Heated Windshield Glass
- Interior Auto Day/Night/Electrochromic Mirror
- Interval Wipers
- Oversize or Wide Angle Exterior Mirror
- Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- Power Backlight Window
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear Wiper
- Sliding Rear Pickup Truck Window
- Tinted Glass
- Vehicle Speed Sensing Wiper Interval
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
- Dual Body Color Power Folding Power Adjustable Heated Automatic Tilt-Down Exterior Rearview Mirrors With 2-Position Memory
- Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
- Front and Rear Power Windows With One-Touch Up and One-Touch Down
- Front Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Front Vanity Mirror
- Manual Sunshade Located on Sunroof/Moonroof
- Rain Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Rear Window Defroster
- Tinted Glass
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Driver Airbag
- Front Active Head Restraints
- Front and Rear Side Head Curtain Airbags
- Front Pretensioners
- Front Seatbelt Height Adjusters
- Passenger Airbag
- Passenger Airbag Cutoff Sensor
- Rear Center 3-Point Seatbelts
- Rear Electronic Parking Aid With Camera
- Seat Mounted Front Side Airbags
- Side Guard Door Beams
- Child Safety Door Locks Located on Rear Doors
- Locking Fuel Filler
- Power Door Locks Operated Via Key and Remote With Automatic Locking
- Power Trunk Lock/Unlock Via Multi-Function Remote and Interior Switch
- Valet Lockout
- Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Alarm and Engine Immobilizer
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brake Assistance
- Front Power 320-mm Ventilated Disc and Rear Power 307-mm Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Hill Start Control
- Traction Control Controlled by Engine Management
- Vehicle Stability Control System
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- 2016 Infiniti Reviews
- 2016 Infiniti Q70L 5.6 AWD Review By Carey Russ
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Infiniti Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Infiniti Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2012 Infiniti HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2012 Infiniti Hybrid
2012 INFINITI M Bulletin Number: ITB03-051L HEADLAMP FOGGING This bulletin has been amended. The APPLIED VEHICLES section has been revised. No other changes have been made. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. Bulletin Number: ITB11-005d WHEEL BALANCING SERVICE INFORMATION This bulletin has been amended. The publication date has been revised to include the latest models and model years. No other changes have been made. Please discard previous versions of this bulletin. Bulletin Number: ITB-11-046 INFINITI: NAVIGATION UPDATE SOFTWARE FOR CALL WAITING FUNCTION. *PE SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. MODEL 2010-2011 G37, QX56, FX35, FX30, EX35, M37, M56, M35H HYBRID. *PE Bulletin Number: ITB-11-047 INFINITI: SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE SOUND MAY NOT WORK AS INTENDED, ON THE MICROPHONE SYSTEM. *PE MODELS 2011-2012 M37/56 & 2012 M35H HYBRID. UPDATED 9/24/12. *PE UPDATED 1/18 Bulletin Number: ITB12-004 INFINITI: SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. VOLUNTARY EMISSIONS RECALL CAMPAIGN 2012 M35H ECM REPROGRAMMING. *KB Bulletin Number: ITB-12-005 INFINITI: VEHICLES USING INTELLIGENT KEY SYSTEM AND/OR DOOR REQUEST SWITCH CAN NOT LOCK OR UNLOCK VEHICLE DOORS. *PE Bulletin Number: ITB12-018 INFINITI: THE ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULE (ECM) NEEDS TO BE REPLACED ON A 2004 MY AND LATER VEHICLE. *JS
Recalls for 2012 Infiniti Hybrid
2012 INFINITI M NHTSA Campaign ID: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING Manufacturer: NISSAN NORTH AMERICA, INC. Manufacture Dates: - Potential Units Affected: 14718
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 INFINITI FX, MODEL YEAR 2012 INFINITI M, MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 NISSAN FRONTIER, MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 NISSAN XTERRA, MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 NISSAN PATHFINDER, AND MODEL YEAR 2012 NISSAN NV VEHICLES. SOME OF THE BOLTS THAT CONNECT THE ENGINE OIL COOLER AND THE ENGINE OIL FILTER TO THE ENGINE IN THESE VEHICLES MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED TO BELOW SPECIFICATION STRENGTH. AS A RESULT, THE BOLT MAY BREAK AT THE OIL FILTER ATTACHMENT POINT AND CAN CAUSE AN ENGINE OIL LEAK.
IF THERE IS AN ENGINE OIL LEAK, THE ENGINE OIL PRESSURE WOULD DROP AND THE ENGINE COULD SEIZE, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
NISSAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE CONNECTOR BOLTS FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JANUARY 30, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-800-647-7261.
2012 INFINITI M NHTSA Campaign ID: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Manufacturer: NISSAN NORTH AMERICA, INC. Manufacture Dates: 10/05/2009 - 12/16/2011 Potential Units Affected: 79275
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 JUKE, INFINITI QX AND INFINITI M VEHICLES. THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSORS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TIGHTENED TO THE CORRECT SPECIFICATION. AS A RESULT, THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR MAY LOOSEN DUE TO HEAT AND VIBRATION CAUSING FUEL TO LEAK.
FUEL MAY LEAK FROM THE PRESSURE SENSOR, INCREASING THE RISK OF A FIRE.
NISSAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSORS, AS NECESSARY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 2, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-647-7261.
Green VehiclesFind the Infiniti Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Infiniti for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a Infiniti Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Infiniti Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.