Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2017 GMC Truck Sierra 3500HD 2WD Crew Cab 153.7"
CTY: HWY: CMB:
Engine/Fuel: 6.6L/- TBD - 6.0L/366 Gas V8Turbocharged Diesel V8Gas/Ethanol V8
Door/Body Style: /Crew Cab Pickup,2WD Standard Pickup Trucks
Drive Type: Rear Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $39,850
- Invoice Price: $37,459
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): 36,000
- Powertrain (Month): 60
- Powertrain (Mileage): 60,000
- Rust (Month): 72
- Rust (Mileage): 100,000
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement (CC): 6.6L/- TBD -
- Displacement (CC): 6.0L/366
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower @ RPM: 445 @ 2800
- Horsepower @ RPM: 322 @ 4400
- Horsepower @ RPM: 360 @ 5400
- Torque @ RPM: 380 @ 4200
- Torque @ RPM: 910 @ 1600
- Battery Output: 730
- Battery Output: 720
- Fuel Type: Gas V8
- Fuel Type: Turbocharged Diesel V8
- Fuel Type: Gas/Ethanol V8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Width (in): 80.51
- Overall Width (in): 95.98
- Overall Height (in): 78.35
- Wheelbase (in): 153.70
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 3
- Seating capacity - Standard: 6
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 6
- Headroom front (in): 42.80
- Headroom rear (in): 40.50
- Hip room front (in): 60.73
- Hip room rear (in): 60.24
- Leg room front (in): 45.27
- Leg room rear (in): 40.93
- Shoulder room front (in): 64.84
- Shoulder room rear (in): 64.33
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps
- Cargo ties downs (4), movable upper (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with GMC signature LED lighting
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical trailering, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking, utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tires, LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall (Requires single rear wheels.)
- Tire, spare LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (QWF) LT265/70R18E all-season tires or (QGM) LT265/70R18E all-terrain tires. Available to order when (ZW9) pick-up box delete is ordered.)
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 18" wheels and tires and single rear wheels. Included with (E63) Pickup Box. Available to order when (ZW9) pick-up box delete is ordered.)
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) painted steel includes 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) steel spare wheel. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires single rear wheels, (QGM) LT265/70R18E all-terrain, blackwall tires or (QWF) LT265/70R18E all-season, blackwall tires.)
- 6-speaker audio system (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models and Included and only available on Regular Cab models with (IOB) 7" diagonal color touch screen display radio with IntelliLink.)
- AM/FM Stereo
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Upgradeable to (IOB) 7" diagonal color display radio with IntelliLink.)
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome Wheels
- Conventional Spare Tire
- Steel Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Power Windows
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger, single stage (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- OnStar, delete
- Passenger Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Stability Control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire) (Included and only available with (C7A) 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) GVWR.)
- Tow Hooks
- Traction Control
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every GMC Truck Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every GMC Truck Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2017 GMC Truck HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2017 GMC Truck HybridNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2017 GMC Truck HybridNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the GMC Truck Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient GMC Truck for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a GMC Truck Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of GMC Truck Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.