Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2017 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500HD 4WD Crew Cab 167.7" Work Truck
CTY: HWY: CMB:
Engine/Fuel: 6.6L/- TBD - 6.0L/- TBD - Gas/Ethanol V8Gas V8Turbocharged Diesel V8
Door/Body Style: /Crew Cab Pickup,4WD Standard Pickup Trucks
Drive Type: Four Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $40,545
- Invoice Price: $38,112
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): 36,000
- Powertrain (Month): 60
- Powertrain (Mileage): 60,000
- Rust (Month): 72
- Rust (Mileage): 100,000
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement (CC): 6.6L/- TBD -
- Displacement (CC): 6.0L/- TBD -
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower @ RPM: 360 @ 5400
- Horsepower @ RPM: 445 @ 2800
- Torque @ RPM: 910 @ 1600
- Torque @ RPM: 380 @ 4200
- Battery Output: 720
- Battery Output: 730
- Fuel Type: Gas/Ethanol V8
- Fuel Type: Gas V8
- Fuel Type: Turbocharged Diesel V8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Width (in): 80.51
- Overall Height (in): 77.95
- Wheelbase (in): 167.70
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 5
- Seating capacity - Standard: 6
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 6
- Headroom front (in): 42.80
- Headroom rear (in): 40.50
- Hip room front (in): 60.73
- Hip room rear (in): 60.24
- Leg room front (in): 45.27
- Leg room rear (in): 40.93
- Shoulder room front (in): 64.84
- Shoulder room rear (in): 64.33
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- CornerStep, rear bumper (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking, utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tires, LT245/75R17E all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) steel includes 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) steel spare wheel. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered
- 6-speaker audio system (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models and Included and only available on Regular Cab models with (IOB) 7" diagonal color touch screen display radio with Chevrolet MyLink)
- AM/FM Stereo
- Audio system, 4.2" Diagonal Color Display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Upgradeable to (IOB) 7" diagonal color display radio with Chevrolet MyLink.) (Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Upgradeable to (IOB) 7" diagonal color display radio with Chevrolet MyLink.)
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- MP3 Player
- Satellite Radio
- XM Satellite Radio, delete
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Power Windows
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Air bags Crew Cab: single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (With (ZW9) pickup box delete on Double and Regular Cab you will get single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- OnStar, delete also deletes driver information center compass
- Passenger Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Stability Control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tow Hooks
- Traction Control
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- 2009 Chevrolet Truck Reviews
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Review
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Chevrolet Truck Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Chevrolet Truck Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2017 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2017 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2017 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the Chevrolet Truck Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Chevrolet Truck for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a Chevrolet Truck Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Chevrolet Truck Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.