Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2018 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 4WD Reg Cab 119.0" LS
CTY: 17 (2017) HWY: 22 (2017) CMB: 17 (2017)
Engine/Fuel: 5.3L/- TBD - 5.3L/325 4.3L/262 Gas/Ethanol V6Gas V8Gas/Electric V8Gas/Ethanol V8
Door/Body Style: /Regular Cab Pickup,4WD Standard Pickup Trucks
Drive Type: Four Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $34,050
- Invoice Price: $32,518
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): 36,000
- Powertrain (Month): 60
- Powertrain (Mileage): 60,000
- Rust (Month): 72
- Rust (Mileage): 100,000
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- V6 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement (CC): 4.3L/262
- Displacement (CC): 5.3L/- TBD -
- Displacement (CC): 5.3L/325
- Fuel System: Direct Injection
- Horsepower @ RPM: 285 @ 5300
- Horsepower @ RPM: 355 @ 5600
- Torque @ RPM: 383 @ 4100
- Torque @ RPM: 305 @ 3900
- Battery Output: 730
- Battery Output: 720
- Fuel Type: Gas/Ethanol V6
- Fuel Type: Gas V8
- Fuel Type: Gas/Electric V8
- Fuel Type: Gas/Ethanol V8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Width (in): 80.0
- Overall Height (in): 74.13
- Wheelbase (in): 119.0
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 3
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 3
- Headroom front (in): 42.40
- Hip room front (in): 60.73
- Leg room front (in): 45.27
- Shoulder room front (in): 66.03
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Bumper, front chrome
- Bumper, rear chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille surround, chrome
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature DRL
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Black.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black (Included with 4WD models only.) (Standard with 4WD models. Available with 2WD models.)
- Remote Locking Tailgate (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tires, P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RBZ) P255/70R17 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15543 and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine or model *15703 and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) stainless steel clad (Requires Double Cab or Regular Cab model.)
- 6-speaker audio system
- AM/FM Stereo
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bluetooth Connection
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- MP3 Player
- OnStar 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Smart Device Integration
- WiFi Hotspot
- Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome Wheels
- Conventional Spare Tire
- Steel Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Heated Mirrors
- Power Mirror(s)
- Power Windows
- Privacy Glass
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain and seat-mounted side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- OnStar Guidance plan Limited Trial Service, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes) for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling minutes) (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) (Retail orders receive limited service trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Stability Control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Tow Hooks
- Traction Control
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- 2009 Chevrolet Truck Reviews
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Review
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Chevrolet Truck Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Chevrolet Truck Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2018 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2018 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2018 Chevrolet Truck HybridNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the Chevrolet Truck Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Chevrolet Truck for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a Chevrolet Truck Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Chevrolet Truck Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.